If you want to create a landing page with AI in Gutenberg editor then this article will help you through the process.
A landing page is a standalone page designed to navigate the user toward a specific product/offer or collect personal data. Generally, the customer land on the landing page through email, social media, ad, or other digital location. The emphasis you put on the landing page helps to convert a user to a customer.
Often times the landing page is the first interaction of your website with users but its functionality differs from the front/home page. The home page work as general information related to a company.
WordPress is a CMS software that lets you create/manage websites very easily. Gutenberg is the default drag-and-drop editor in WordPress. With its help, you can create landing page designs easily however we will show you how to do this automatically.
We will be using the “Sage AI Writer” WordPress plugin to generate a landing page with AI. You can generate as many pages as you like.
What is Sage AI Writer Plugin?
How to Create a Landing Page with AI Writer?
First, you need to Install a block theme and the Sage AI Writer plugin on your WordPress website. To install the plugin you can navigate to Plugins > Add new and search for Sage AI Writer.
- Once you have installed and activated the plugin, go to Sage AI Writer from the dashboard menu and add make sure you have added the Open AI API key. This key is required for the plugin to work.
- After that navigate to Sage Ai Writer > Landing Page Generator.
- Provide the necessary information about your business and specify the desired sections for your landing page.
- Start by entering your business name in the Product/Business Name field.
- Select the preferred tone of voice for the content to be written.
- Choose the post type under which your landing page will be created.
- Set the status of the landing page, whether you want to publish it or save it as a draft.
- The next two fields collect the data of the Call to Action button, including the button text and its link
- The Use Images field is used to pick the type of images you want to include on the landing page. If you replace the dummy image, a keyword field will appear. This keyword will be used to fetch images from Pixabay or serve as a prompt for generating an image using DALL·E.
- Now Pick the sections you want to add to the landing page.
- In the “Describe Your Copy” field, provide relevant information about your business or product. This will assist in generating accurate content for your page.
- The right sidebar contains the color scheme options for the landing page. Use it to customize the Background, Foreground, Text, Button Background, and Button Color to suit your preferences.
By following these steps, you can create a landing page with AI on your WordPress website.
Check the following youtube video on how to create a landing page with AI using Sage AI Writer.